Registration for Boys Winter Volleyball Clinic is OPEN
Wednesdays in Feb and March (8 dates)
Feb 3, 10, 17, 24
Mar 3, 10, 17, 24
Focus will be on skill development and prepping for the spring high school season.
$65 registration fee to help us cover increased gym costs.
We are accepting single session attendance for $10.
*The gym capacity is 25 people and single sessions will not be accepted if we are at capacity. Email
to find out if we have room for player single session players and get a copy of the COVID waiver to sign. We can NOT accept walk-ins without prior notice.
*no clinic Mar 31st
*9th graders will attend the 1st or 2nd session; email
to confirm which session to attend based on skill and participation numbers/session.
* COVID Policy to sign by single session players http://www.leagueathletics.com/Documents.asp?n=93637&org=epvolleyball.com
1. EPVA COVID policy
· Players are required to wear masks at all times, including during on court playing. Coaches are required to wear a mask and a face shield.
· No spectators or parents are allowed to enter the building.
· A 15-minute buffer between sessions is required to clean all equipment.
· EP boys’ volleyball COVID coordinator is Steph Chapek (
, 612-790-2950). Contact Steph with questions or concerns about our COVID 19 policy.
· Maintain 6ft of social distance.
· Limit practice time (we are shortening to 1 hour and 10 minutes).
2. EP Community Education COVID policy find here:
Winter/Spring 2021 COVID-19 Facility Use Roles & Responsibilities For Renters doc.
3. Oak Point/Eagle Heights Drop off and Pick up: Please drop off your player at the lower-level parent pick-up loop (near the playground). Please do not arrive early or enter prior to completing the health screening, and don’t forget your mask! Participants may only enter through Door 12 and should proceed directly upstairs to their assigned gym. As a reminder parents, spectators, and other non-essential participants are not allowed to enter the building. *Coaches should park in the lower-level lot. Parents may also park in the lower-level lot during practice. See the attached photos and map.
4. Additional COVID information from the school-
Post January 4 Sports Guide/COVID-19 Sports Practice Guidance for Youth and Adult Sports (https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/sportsjan4.pdf)
Guidance for Youth and Student Programs (https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/schools/socialdistance.pdf)
As consistency is helpful for improving participant compliance, we wanted to share the EP ACTIVITIES SAFETY PROCEDURES Eden Prairie High School teams and activities will be utilizing (https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTPmCA3JIfyq6x5EA5-KgxiT_oyfhwcDbXCHD1JGvyechLWkJIGOmImJkiYPkOkvaDzxXDtJ3zsrzya/pub).