Register for summer 2022 HERE
*Register for the grade player will ENTER in Fall 2022*
$300 registration fee. Covers two tank tops, beach towel, Thursday night tourney (limited space), Saturday tourney, Shakopee/EP Beach League, coach stipends and small admin fees. (See tourney and league sign up below. There is a separate registration for tourneys and league play and these are included for EP Beach players). NOTE tourney and league sign is first come, first serve. Dates DO FILL UP so sign up early to reserve your spot.
Practice Schedule (Lake Riley)
6th-8th grade girls Tuesday/Thursday 830-1030 June 14th - July 28th (no practice July 5th/7th) (boys email Steph)
9th-12th grade girls Tuesday/Thursday 1000-1200 June 14th - July 28th (no practice July 5th/7th) (boys email Steph)
7th-12th grade BOYS Monday/Wednesday 900-1100 June 13th - July 27th (no practice July 4th/6th)
Full schedule can be found here.
Lake Riley EP Beach Tourneys
Thursday Night Tourney SIGN UP Click HERE
6/23 6th-8th grade girls
6/30 9th -12th grade girls
7/14 6th-9th grade boys and girls
7/21 10th-12th grade boys
7/28 coed 4s 6th-12th grade boys and girls
**limit to 10 teams/date, 530-1000 pm on 2 courts
Saturday Morning Tourney SIGN UP Click HERE
7/16 lower-level boys and girls (6th-9th grade)
7/23 upper-level girls (9th-12th grade, higher level 8th graders)
7/30 upper and lower boys (8 teams/level)
**limit to 16 teams/date, 800 -100 pm on 3 courts
Lake Riley Tourney Sign up Instructions:
1. Only 1 partner signs up for the tourney. Enter your partners name on the sign up form
2. Let Coach Steph know at minimum 3 days in advance if you are NOT able to play after you signed up.
3. You can sign up as a single and Coach Steph will work with you to find a partner (enter "single" instead of partner name)
4. Upper-Level Teams- have more indoor experience and are generally older. Lower-Level Teams- are newer to indoor and/or beach volleyball and generally younger. Ask Coach Steph if you are unsure where your team fits in.
5. Tourney start time, end time and format could change depending on the number of teams signed up.
6. Tourneys do fill up, so reserve your spot early.
7. Non - EP Beach players that want to play in an EP Beach tourney at Lake Riley should email Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on space and participation.
Eden Prairie/Shakopee League at Shakopee Bowl
Sundays- Girls 7th-9th grade (6/19, 6/26, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31) -email email@example.com for 6th grade interest
SUNDAY NIGHT SIGN UP HERE
Mondays - Boys 7th-12th grade (6/20, 6/27, 7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1)
MONDAY NIGHT SIGN UP HERE
Tuesdays - Girls 10th-12th grade (6/21, 6/28, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2
TUESDAY NIGHT SIGN UP HERE
Shakopee Bowl – 3020 133rd St W, Shakopee 55379 https://shakopeebowl.com/
1 hour of play between 500-1000 pm against Shakopee and EP Beach teams.
Cost – FREE for registered EP Beach Players; $50 for non-EP Beach players ($100/team). Coach Steph will coordinate payment with the captain after registration.
It is preferred that teams sign up for every date, however, you can sign up for single dates.
Parents and fans are encouraged to attend and hang out on the deck to watch. Shakopee Bowl has a full resturant and service on the deck (it's a really fun place to hang out while the players compete!)
EP/Shakopee League Sign Up Instructions:
1. Only 1 partner signs up the team. The partner that signs up is the team Captain.
2. Team Captains are responsible for:
* Communicating the weekly league schedule to their partner(s).
* Finding a substitute player for any dates that the captain or her partner will miss. Captains can ask EP Beach players, club, or high school teammates. Coach Steph will help after you have tried your best to find a sub on your own.
3. The league is 2 on 2, but teams can have more than 2 players on their team. This could be helpful if 1 of the players can only attend part time.
Courts are divided by skill level and are open to boys and girls.
Net will be set to co-ed height, 2s sand rules will be applied.
Players wear shirt/tank top and pants/shorts (no swimsuits, shirts required).
Register as a single or with a partner.
Each practice will work on volleyball skills that translate over to the indoor game. We will end each session with a form of competition.
Players can expect to improve their all-around skills, conditioning and volleyball IQ while playing EP Beach.
Sign up for tournaments is first come, first serve. All registered players will get an email with the link to sign up. Tourney sign up will open to non-EP Beach 2 weeks prior to the tourney only if there is space available.
Players are asked to bring their own volleyball to each practice.
Eden Prairie Volleyball Association continues to offer a fun and valuable Beach Volleyball program. It is available to all players who live in Eden Prairie or attend Eden Prairie Schools. Non-Eden Prairie players are also encouraged to register. Playing beach volleyball has huge benefits that pay off on the court during the regular season.
You may register with a partner or as an individual. Even if you register with a partner, there are some events where you may be paired with other players. The Club Director will help singles find partners for events.
The season will run June -July. Practice and tourneys will be played at Lake Riley in Eden Prairie. League play is at Shakopee Bowl.
All registered EP Beach Players can sign up for our tournaments free of charge.
Club Director - Steph Chapek